Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Tour Continues


Here is a shot of my penthouse apartment. The space is not tall enough for me to stand up in but the bed is comfy enough. Plus, when the weather warms a bit the plastic sheeting on the north side rolls up to let in fresh air. A kind of convertible penthouse. We will see if warmer weather shows up before I leave. For now I am using, four blankets, three pillows and my winter hat to stay warm at night. It only gets down to about 50 degrees at the coldest, so not too bad, but these are colder temps than I am used to sleeping in. The temperature during the day has been as high as 65 however, most people are saying that this is the coldest winter in the last fifty years. I am not complaining because I know that this beats Montana with a stick. When the sun comes out it is nice to find a warm rock to curl up on and watch the waves roll in. I have been walking up and down the shoreline finding places where I shouldn't be. I crossed some farm land to find this vantage point on the cliffs. This particular beach below me is called La Playa de Maro. It is only about a 20 minute walk and, as you can see, it is all mine. I still have not figured out this blog site's formatting requirements so enough for now before I hit the wrong button again. Hasta luego.

No comments: