Thursday, January 7, 2010

Prep Work

I'm packing my bags. Leaving on Wednesday headed for a little spot in Spain. Three months seems like a long time but I have a feeling that it is a perfect amount of time. Packing for uncertainty is screwy. There is a tent and sleeping bags (yep two bags) in my huge rolling duffel bag. The duffel is maxed out at fifty pounds so my carry-on bag will be working overtime. The cold chill that most of the U.S. is feeling right now is also affecting most of Europe. Nerja, Spain has an average winter high temperature of around 62 degrees. However, the current high temp is 51 degrees. I know poor me, right? Well it makes packing difficult. Do I pack a warm coat? How about socks and pants and all the other cold weather stuff that I am wearing right now. My sister Darcy says that I can buy what I need when I get there but do they sell "woollies" in Nerja?

No comments: